Welcome back and thanks for visiting Amigos! It’s been a while since I shared something with you! February is a crazy month for our family… There are so many birthdays and celebrations this month ~ Yikes!
I’ve been cooking and baking a lot more this month, but it really is rough to stop and just blog! I’ve been spending all my time with my family and the people I love…
I suppose that is what Valentines Day is all about… being with the one or ones you love! Among all the excitement, I did manage to remember to take some pics of these Creamy Pink Beauties I taste tested for my Valentine Crew! 💜❤💜
At its core, these Valentine Bars are similar to my Blackberry Cashew Cheesecake, but it has some amazing twists that made my lil toddler say it was Yummy-licious! Yep… you heard me, my 3 yr. old said these are Yummy-licious Mommy! 😊 lol… he’s my funny Valentine!
Pink Valentine Cream Bars:
- Ingredients for Nutter-Butter Crust:
- 2 teaspoons of Coconut Nectar
- 2-3 Cups Mixed Nuts (Almonds & Cashews/depending on how thick you like your crust).
- Wash & soak mixed nuts for 24 hrs.
- ¾ Cup Medjool Dates (remove pits)
- 1-2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon.
Instructions for Nutter-Butter Crust:
- Briefly process all ingredients until you get a rough, sticky crust mixture.
- Process only 1-2 minutes max
- Line a Square Pan with Parchment Paper.
- Evenly pat down the crust into a square pan.
- Place Crust in freezer while preparing Pink Mix.
- 3 cups Almonds & Cashews (soaked 24 hrs)
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice (or more)
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Nectar
- ¼ Cup Coconut Manna
- ¾ Cup Room Temp, Raw Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 10 Organic Strawberries
- 20 Organic Raspberries
Instructions for Valentine Filling:
- Process together until smooth & creamy.
- It will taste absolutely Yummy & Deeelicious!
- Spread Valentine Mix on Frozen Nutter-Butter Crust.
- Cover pan, then set infreezer.
- Allow to harden a min of 3-5 hours or overnight.
Strawberry & Raspberry Topping:
- ¾ Cup of Organic Strawberries
- ¾ Cup of Organic Raspberries
- ½ Large Organic Banana *Optional
- ½ Tablespoon Coconut Nectar
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- (more lemon if you like it thinner)
- Blend ingredients until just liquified.
Final Touches ~Pink Valentine Cream Bars:
- When Frozen, remove cake by gripping the paper.
- Gently Tug the Parchment Paper & remove it.
- Cut the Pink Valentine by creating Square Bars!
- Place slices of fresh strawberries over each Bar.
- Drizzle the sauce over each slice & enjoy!
These are super Yummy Yummy Baby! Wishing you all a Sweet & Loving Valentine’s Day!
Remember… “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line”. – Lucille Ball! 😊
Sending you everlasting health & wellness! ~ Dr. Dee