Oh my goodness… My entire family is in love with this “no-guilt” Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Pudding!
This decadent pudding is Creamy and Smooth, but it is so Healthy that even babies can enjoy this as a meal! ☺
The Avocado and Raw Cacao in this yummy recipe create a treat full of healthy protein and antioxidants! By adding Raspberries and Nibs on top, big kids like me can take this Chocolate Pudding to a super decadent level! 🍇
Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Ingredients:
🍘 2 Ripe Avocados (remove pits)
🍘 ¹/³ Cup Raw Cacao Powder (Or Cocoa powder)
🍘 2 Tbsp Coconut Nectar (or Maple syrup, Agave)
🍘 1 ½ Ripe Bananas (not too ripe)
🍘 ¹/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
🍘 ¼ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
🍘 1 ½ teaspoons Vanilla extract
🍘 ¼ – ½ Cup Coconut Milk (or Rice, Almond, Soy)
5 Yummy Secret Tips:
* Cinnamon is optional, but so healthy & yummy!
* Milk is optional, omit or reduce for thicker pudding. Add more milk if too thick.
* For more Chocolate taste, use Vegan Chocolate Milk instead of plain vegan milk!
* Add 2-3 Medjool Dates if you want more sweetness! Nectar & Dates can be omitted for less sugar content.
* Tofu instead of Avocado is another option. (We like Avocado best 🙂
3 Easy Instructions:
1) Place all ingredients in Food processor or Blender.
2) Blend/Process until it is all smooth & creamy.
3) Transfer to a bowl and allow to set in fridge for 1 hour +.
Chocolate Pudding Garnish:
🍇 Raspberries are a healthy & yummy topping!
🍇 Raw Cacao Nibs add a fun & healthy texture!
🍇 Rice Whipped Cream is a fun creamy twist!
🍊 Orange Zest in/on top is another Yummy idea with a punch!
Raspberries are considered a Super-Fruit and really carry a lot of healing power in every little berry. Like Cacao, the Raspberry is filled with yummy but healthy antioxidants!
According to a study in the “Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry” published in 2003, antioxidants are especially concentrated in cocoa, a product of cacao beans.
In this study, researchers compared the antioxidant capacity of black tea, green tea, red wine and cocoa, concluding that cocoa has the highest antioxidant activity among the four products and the greatest potential for health benefits.
Yay! This means you can enjoy this decadent treat for breakfast or dessert! Your entire family will love every yummy healthy bite! ☺
Let me know if you have any other interesting twists!
Sending you everlasting health and wellness, xoxox!