Welcome back and thanks for visiting Amigos! It’s been a while since I shared something with you! February is a crazy month for the Purcell Family… My mom’s birthday, my older son’s birthday, my husband’s birthday, our Anniversary and Valentines Day ~ Yikes! 😆
I’ve been cooking and baking a lot more this month, but low and behold, no blogging! I’ve been spending all my time with my family and the people I love…
I suppose that is what Valentines Day is all about… being with the one or ones you love! Amongst all the excitement, I did manage to remember to take some pics of these Creamy Pink Beauties I taste tested for my Valentine Crew! 💜❤💜
At its core, these Valentine Bars are similar to my Blackberry Cashew Cheesecake, but it has some amazing twists that made my lil toddler say it was Yummy-licious! Yep… you heard me, my 3 yr. old said these are Yummy-licious Mommy! 🙂 lol… my funny Valentine!
Pink Valentine Cream Bars:
- Ingredients for Nutter-Butter Crust:
- 2 teaspoons of Coconut Nectar (optional)
- 2 cups Mixed Nuts (Almonds & Cashews)
- Preferable to wash & soak nuts for 24 hrs.
- ¾ Cup Medjool Dates (remove pits)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
Instructions for Nutter-Butter Crust:
- Briefly process all ingredients together just until you get a rough, sticky crust mixture.
- Don’t process for too long. (about 1 minute max)
- Line a Square Pan with Parchment Paper.
- Evenly pat down the crust into a square pan.
- Place Crust in freezer while preparing Pink Mix.
Pink Valentine Cream Filling:
- 3 cups Almonds & Cashews (soaked 24 hours)
- ¼ Cup of Fresh Lemon Juice (more if needed)
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Nectar
- ¼ Cup Coconut Manna
- ¾ Cup Room Temp, Raw Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 8 Organic Strawberries
- 17 Organic Raspberries
Instructions for Valentine Filling:
- Process together until smooth & creamy.
- It will taste absolutely Yummy & Deeelicious!
- Spread Valentine Mix on Frozen Nutter-Butter Crust.
- Cover the pan, then set it in the freezer.
- Allow to harden a min of 3-5 hours or overnight.
- ¾ Cup of Organic Strawberries
- ¾ Cup of Organic Raspberries
- ½ Large Organic Banana *Optional
- ½ Tablespoon Coconut Nectar
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice
- (use more lemon if you want it thinner)
- Blend ingredients together until just liquified.
Final Touches ~Pink Valentine Cream Bars:
- When Frozen, remove cake by gripping paper.
- Gently Tug the Parchment Paper & remove it.
- Cut the Pink Valentine by creating Square Bars!
- Place slices of fresh strawberries over each Bar.
- Drizzle the sauce over each slice & enjoy!
Remember… “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line”. – Lucille Ball!
Sending you everlasting health & wellness! ~ Dr. Dee