Thank you to Blissful Eating for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Blissful Eating’s blog speaks right to my heart! Her passion for Healthy food & world travel is so easy for me to relate with and fun to visit! I love your posts… Thanks for the Healthy Inspiration! 🌱🌞🌱
I feel honored that another foodie and health conscious blogger finds inspiration in my posts! If one mommy and/or baby’s life is helped by these posts… It is all the inspiration I need 💜
Here are 7 Random Facts About me… Yummy Yummy Baby’s Blogger!
1. I started my blog to help other mommies who have kids with restricted diets, intolerances, are sick or disabled and need inspiration for Yummy Vegan Recipes & Remedies! 🌱👶🌱
2. My Inspiration are my 2 children, one who survived leukemia and the other who battled severe gut dysbiosis. 😇😇
3. I’m a Certified Holistic Nutritionist with an expertise in Children & Eating Disorders- My Passion is Children’s Holistic Nutrition! 🌱 🍎🌱
4. My favorite thing to do is have my immediate family, neices, nephews, brothers & sisters…😋 all in one room eating & laughing together (of course while teasing each other). 👪👫👧👦
5. My husband & I have traveled quite a bit, but our favorite place is Cozumel… It is magical for us! 💑💋
6. I became a Vegan while working at a Vegan restaurant that helped put me through College at UCLA. 🐻I learned I’m lactose intolerant & accidentally cured my long time stomach pain!✏📚
7. I love animals 💜 I almost became a therapist for animals instead of humans and sometimes wonder what would have been. 🐶🐱🐣🐒🐨🐼🐯
I would like to thank 15 Bloggers who make this world a better place! Your inspiration is changing lives! 🌏
Yummy Yummy Baby Nominations:
- A Holistic Journey: She makes me laugh and intrigues me everytime!
- Raising my Rainbow : She is helping raise awareness and is an inspiring mom.
- Girl Eats Greens: I Love her food and love her pics!
- Miss Delicious nutritious: I love her multicultural approach to blogging. She has a sweet soul and is beautiful inside and out!
- Tropics of Meta: An intelligent, well written, informative sociopolitical blogger!
- The Accidental Mathmetician: A powerful blogger that is so very interesting!
- Queer Girl Blogs: A courageous blog you will love!
- Dances with Fat: Raising awareness about body image and public perceptions about weight.
- Tenure, she wrote: Raising awareness about womens issues & challenges.
- Such Small Hands: Such a vulnerable blogger and her writing is exquisite.
- Fly Softly My Love: She writes about her true stories that come from her soul.
- Jenna Bednarsky: A writer after God’s own heart.
- Courtney Hammond: An interesting Feminist Literary Magazine.
- Punk Mum: Punk Mum is all about taking ownership of motherhood, rather than passively letting it define you and strip you of all the things you once liked about being alive.
- A Girl in a Hat: a blog that keeps you coming back for more!
My family and I thank you for this inspiring nomination… 💜 😊 💜.
Please read below for Rules of Participation if you would like to accept your Inspirational Nomination! Stay Healthy & Happy Dr. Dee ~
Rules for Participants:
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs.
- Comment on a post to let them know that they are nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog.
- Follow or subscribe to the blogger who nominated you.