We all know the typical protocol for Cancer treatment, but did you know that there are Natural Remedies being used with great success?!?
Natural remedies can go a long way in minimizing side effects, while improving the quality of life for many Cancer patients.
For example, we all grew up hearing that Vitamin C is great when you are feeling sick, however, the amount of Vitamin C needed to truly ameliorate severe symptoms is needed in very high doses and should be monitored by a qualified clinician.
Having said that, are you aware that high doses of Intravenous Vitamin C has been used in Cancer care for several decades. As an antioxidant agent, Vitamin C helps control inflammatory damage to cells and DNA. The antioxidant function of Vitamin C protects healthy cells and DNA from becoming Cancerous in nature.
The bottom line is that high doses of Vitamin C can block the formation of new blood vessels essential for tumor growth, which serves as a natural way to address various diseases, including Cancer!
Now for a Natural Remedy you probably have not heard of… White Berry Mistletoe Extract!
The herb Mistletoe (Iscador/Iscar/Helixor), is a very effective immune stimulating agent. According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), Mistletoe Extract is reportedly the most extensively studied natural treatment in the world!
In fact, Rudolph Steiner, an Alternative Medicine Physician, studied European White Berry Mistletoe and its potential to improve quality of life for people who have Cancer and other diseases like AIDS, for several decades.
European White Mistletoe grows in in the U.K., continental Europe, and Western Asia. For more than 2,000 years, its twigs and leaves have been used in herbal remedies around the world. In fact, Celtic Druids used Mistletoe for almost every illness known.
Were you aware that Mistletoe Extract,(Iscador/Iscar/Helixor) is known to be a very powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune stimulant herb?
In a recent review of clinical studies, Mistletoe Extract improved survival rates in eight studies, reduced progression in two studies, and reduced the side effects of chemo and radiation in four studies— this sure does demonstrate the powerful holistic effectiveness of this Herbal Remedy!
So whatever illness you have, if you are not making any progress or are open to augmenting your treatment with a natural remedy, consult your Natural Health Care practioner about Mistletoe Extract!
Mistletoe can be prescribed in the United States by approved anthroposophic physicians who are trained in complimenting conventional treatment.
Sending you positive vibes for a complete and speedy recovery! Dr.D🌞
If you are in California, you may consider visiting http://believebig.org/what-is-mistletoe/ about Mistletoe injections, and/or consulting with them about a clinic near you!
I have no affiliation with any Mistletoe Clinics or any Cancer Treatment Centers, I however, do have a son who survived Cancer…
- Mikirova N, et al. “Clinical experience with intravenous administration of ascorbic acid: achievable levels in blood for different states of inflammation and disease in cancer patients.” Journal of Translational Medicine, 2013: Vol. 11(191).
- Riordan NH, Riordan HRD, Meng X, Li Y, Jackson JA: Intravenous ascorbate as a tumor cytotoxic chemotherapeutic agent. Medical hypothesis 1995, 44:207–213.
- Ohno S, et al. High-dose Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Therapy in the Treatment of Patients with Advanced Cancer. Anti-cancer Research, 2009; Vol. 29: 809-816.
- Bock PR, et al. “Targeting Inflammation in Cancer-Related-Fatigue: A Rationale for Mistletoe Therapy as Supportive Care in Colorectal Cancer Patients.” Inflammation & Allergy – Drug Targets, 2014, 13, 105-111.
- Kienle GS, Kiene H. “Complementary cancer therapy: a systematic review of prospective clinical trials on anthroposophic mistletoe extracts.” European Journal of Medical Research, 2007 Mar 26; Vol. 12(3), Pg. 103-19.